Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Services
OPT Physical Therapy prides itself on being the leader in functional rehabilitation in the Northeast region. Are staff are trained in the most up to date and research based interventions and modalities. With our strong background in applied biomechanics, we look forwards to getting you back to life!
Our Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants are well educated in the treatment of:
- Orthopedic disorders such as pain, arthritis, tendonitis, etc
- Orthopedic post-surgical care like Rotator Cuff Repair, ACL reconstruction, Joint Replacements
- Neurologic disorders
- Vestibular disorders
- Post Concussion Management
- any many more!
- Expert shoe fittings
- Athletic Training services
- Strength and Conditioning/Personal Training services
- Senior Strength and Conditioning Programs
With 6 locations in Rhode Island, and 3 in the East Bay, we can help you with your Physical Therapy or Sports Medicine needs wherever you may be!
Please contact the Barrington location at (401) 247-0500 or visit us at 236 County Road with any questions. Visit our website at www.opt-ri.com and “like” our Facebook page for health and wellness tips, local events and get to know our crew!